Saturday, December 31, 2011

Music Makes Sense Wishes You A Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I hope you had a wonderful 2011!  It was a busy year here at Music Makes Sense.  I added the "Daily Muse" feature in order to provide more regular snippets of media and stories related to music and music therapy.  Many of these stories deserve attention, but can stand alone without a full blog post and explanation.  I think it has been a huge success, so I want to thank all of you who have become regular readers!

As I reviewed the year, I noticed that the most popular post of 2011 was the one with my draft of a decision flowchart for using music in relaxation.  This was particularly satisfying to me because it took me many years to develop that flowchart and I believe it has some value.  I hope some of you have found it useful and I encourage you to share you experiences and feedback.  

Music For Relaxation: A Flowchart for Decision-Making


Thanks again for all you do with music!  Good luck in 2012!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Amazon

Subscribe by email or obtain RSS feed by clicking here:

Amazon orders originating with clicks on any Amazon product link on the site help to benefit Music Makes Sense and its ongoing contribution to the world of music and music therapy. Thank You so much!
Related Posts with Thumbnails