Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Adapted Guitar Hero

I saw this on our local music therapy listserv and thought it needed a broader audience. R. J. Cooper and Associates have many different kinds of adapted technologies to offer. As a music therapist I am always trying to adapt instruments and songs for use with my clients, but sometimes a little bit more technical expertise is called for. The adapted Guitar Hero guitar is a great idea and it looks like good implementation too! If anyone has tried this, please let me know so that I can add your comments. Thanks!

Rock on!

Click here for the website.

1 comment:

Recommended Amazon

Subscribe by email or obtain RSS feed by clicking here:

Amazon orders originating with clicks on any Amazon product link on the site help to benefit Music Makes Sense and its ongoing contribution to the world of music and music therapy. Thank You so much!
Related Posts with Thumbnails