Sunday, March 11, 2012

Music Makes Sense: 500 Posts and Still Rockin'!


500th Post!!!

I have been posting since 2007, so this may not seem like a big deal, but I consider it a huge milestone.  Most experts are of the opinion that blogs really begin to shine after 500 posts.  

To help us all celebrate, I have linked to the most popular blog posts of all time on Music Makes Sense.  I hope you enjoy a little stroll down memory lane, and thanks for reading!  






I don't know about you, but I find it very interesting that my post about using music with a parachute is the second most read post!  I love using a parachute, but had no idea that it was such a sought after activity topic!  

If you have enjoyed the ride with Music Makes Sense over the last few years, please consider sharing your favorite posts on Facebook and Twitter.  I think we need to reach a wider audience.  I don't mind at all if you share things that you find interesting here at MMS.  

Spamming friends and family is horrible, but selectively sharing quality and accurate information about music and music therapy is essential if we are to be successful in spreading the influence of music therapy!  The easiest way to start right now is by clicking on the share buttons at the end of this post.  And don't forget to "Like" MMS on Facebook!  

Thank you and I look forward to connecting with you as we go for post 1000! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Amazon

Subscribe by email or obtain RSS feed by clicking here:

Amazon orders originating with clicks on any Amazon product link on the site help to benefit Music Makes Sense and its ongoing contribution to the world of music and music therapy. Thank You so much!
Related Posts with Thumbnails